It’s a frustration we’ve all had. Trying to pick off the tape or bash a box open with our fist, before finally searching for a knife or scissors. We’ve all had the same thought, "there’s gotta be a better way!”
So we set to work. We structurally analysed, we environmentally pondered and we ergonomically engineered, and after many prototypes we invented the opening system that’s just so... Simpull.
A better way
It's easy to use and super quick. The Simpull opening system is a clever perforation formation that allows a taped up box to be opened with just one hand. By eliminating the need for a knife, the Simpull box:
• Allows instant access to save time and money •
• Makes accidental damage to what's inside near impossible •
• Removes the risk and cost of knife injuries •
Applicable to almost any size box and essential to getting more done, the Simpull opening system makes you wonder 'why hasn’t this been done before’.
Save time and money
No product wastage
No knife injuries
It’s like a magician’s sleight of hand. The Simpull opening system quickly separates the tape from the cardboard in one clean move without damage. Combined with its independently tested structural integrity, the Simpull box:
• Significantly extends the reusable life of the box •
• Improves recyclability to help meet sustainability requirements •
• Delivers what's inside as securely as a traditional box •
Remarkably simple to implement into existing production lines, the Simpull patented opening system easily provides a better experience for all, while helping meet sustainable packaging regulatory obligations such as the Australian Packaging Covenant.
Safe and strong